Do you have a burning desire to win? Are you a highly motivated, energetic person looking to help fuel continued growth in a fun, established company? If so, RF Code is looking for you and is offering the chance to get in early with a company on the cutting edge of a fast growing market.
In this position you will work as part of an international sales team and play a fundamental role in identifying, qualifying, and creating new sales opportunities with senior IT decision makers for regional sales executives. Hate cold calling and “dialing for dollars?” So do we, and that’s why we focus on sales and marketing team alignment, using marketing automation and inbound sales techniques to arm you for success. Through intelligent lead generation campaigns, outbound prospecting, social selling, and client relationship-oriented sales processes, you will enable data centers to manage their critical infrastructure in the most efficient way while gaining a payback on their investment that can be realized in months.
- Have conversations with senior IT executives that need the solutions you offer.
- Target appropriate and identified Data Centers to generate qualified meetings.
- Initiate sales contact and utilize a consultative approach to evaluate and understand prospect’s current situation and future needs. Paint the picture for future client outcomes enabled by RF Code solutions.
- Create and confirm appropriate follow up activity for scheduled meetings.
- Meet or exceed assigned activities outlined in your Compensation Plan.
- Proactively maintain the sales CRM system database and prospective account lists.
- Work closely with Marketing to execute thought leadership and lead generation programs to increase attendance at upcoming events, seminars, webinars and presentations to create awareness and target market desire to learn more about the outcomes they can gain through deployment of RF Code solutions.
- Maintain current knowledge of the company’s solutions, customer applications, competitive differentiators and collaboration strategies to challenge the status quo and “solution sell” to prospective Data Center organizations.
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills, as well as verbal and written skills
- Concisely articulate, well-spoken and a professional, enthusiastic attitude
- Competitive nature focused on delivering against all objectives
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and have meaningful discussions
- Knowledge and ability to be active in social networks
- Proficient or the ability to become proficient very quickly with CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Hard worker who is willing to put in the time and effort to ensure success, wants to be visible, and wants the opportunity to create their own promotion
- Ability to assess tasks and prioritize effectively
- EDUCATION: Preferred BA in Marketing, Business, or Communications
About RF Code
With its powerful suite of software platforms, and hundreds of enterprise-class customers — including global powerhouses like IBM, Dell, HP, Bloomberg, and CenturyLink — RF Code is the world's fastest growing provider of data center asset management, environmental and power monitoring solutions. Headquartered in Austin, TX, with offices and partners in EMEA, Australia, Asia and South America, RF Code offers excellent benefits (medical, dental, 401k, equity, paid time-off) and a fun, fast-paced work environment. RF Code is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking for driven, talented individuals with a thirst to grow their professional skills and opportunities. Does this sound like you? If so, let’s talk! Please send your resume to [email protected]