In this webinar, 451 Research’s Andy Lawrence and RF Code’s Peter Kazmir engage in a thought-provoking discussion of the impact of real-time, wire-free solutions on data center asset lifecycle management and environmental monitoring, and the ways in which they vastly improve data center management and operational efficiency.
- What does real-time mean in the datacenter?
- The value of contextual, up to date information in a datacenter environment
- Cloud, IoT and why they benefit from real time intelligence
- Applications and business benefits of real time intelligence in the datacenter
- How increasing the operational efficiency of your data center drives operational savings
- The impact real-time asset lifecycle management has on data center total cost of ownership
- The importance of granular monitoring to downtime and disaster avoidance
- How subscription pricing, hosted solutions, and “as a service” offerings are changing data center management
To view this on-demand webinar simply complete the form at right.