CenterScape by RF Code delivers a complete, end-to-end solution specifically designed to meet the needs of enterprise data centers, from individual facilities to world-wide deployments. CenterScape provides real-time insight, control and predictability over operational risks, costs and compliance, enabling you to address your most challenging data center design, management and operational challenges.
- Asset Management: Catalog and track assets, audit asset inventory and manage assets throughout their lifecycle
- Environmental Monitoring: Monitor temperature, humidity and related environmental metrics in the data center
- Change and Service Level Management: Continuously monitor data center assets, infrastructure, and associated service levels to guard against service outage
- Capacity Planning and Optimization: Plan, measure, adjust and forecast capacity utilization across data center assets and associated infrastructure
- Flexible Solution Purchase and Subscription Options: Choose between from flexible licensing options, including perpetual and subscription “pay-as-you go” models
Powerful, Accurate, Reliable
Drive data center efficiency, reliability, and savings with features not found in any other data center management platform. CenterScape combines the powerful functionality of RF Code’s intuitive, easy to use software with powerful and customizable reporting and analytics, an intelligent data normalization engine, and cost-effective, easy-to-deploy, highly accurate wire-free sensors and asset tags.
Integration & Scalability
No two organizations are alike, and the same applies to the enterprise data centers that deliver their business-critical services. Built with an emphasis on flexibility and customization, CenterScape is an open platform, with APIs that are designed to allow easy integration with many other solutions utilized in the data center space, including DCIM, ITSM, and BMS solutions. And as your data center needs grow CenterScape’s architecture allows for rapid scaling, particularly in global deployments.
Features & Benefits
- Track asset location: Know the precise physical location of your most important assets at any given time.
- Audit asset inventory: Successfully maintain inventory audit compliance with accuracy and repeatability by practically eliminating the need to periodically perform expensive full manual audits.
- Manage assets through their lifecycle: Gain a better understanding of asset status to effectively plan, manage and predict future operational needs.
- Monitor data center environmental conditions: Be aware of and manage potential risk associated with high-value assets, reduce infrastructure or service downtime and slash expenses due to over- or under-cooling.
- Plan and manage infrastructure capacity: Better utilize existing resources and eliminate unnecessary expenses.
- Detect and manage changes that impact operations: Reduce operational risk triggered by unauthorized or unplanned changes and ensure operational resiliency.
- Manage service levels: Deliver a higher quality of service (QoS), lower operational costs, and meet compliance and SLA obligations.
- Analyze asset costs and associated operational expenses: Clear accounting visibility to effectively manage your financial objectives around data center and IT assets.
- Generate operational and management-level reports: Provide accurate insight to key business stakeholders and decision makers.
- Analyze current and historical trends while predicting future probabilities: Quickly identify potential growing threats to the data center or opportunities for operational efficiency.
- Monitor personnel and physical security: Secure operations and reduce the risks from unauthorized access.
- Integrate with existing data center and IT management systems: Extend and expand the overall scope and depth of existing services.
CenterScape by RF Code includes licensed third-party software components. For more information click here.