LONDON March 19, 2013 – RF Code, Inc., a leading provider of real-time asset tracking and management and environmental monitoring solutions for IT, global supply-chain and industrial operations companies, today announced its participation in the Motorola Solutions’ PartnerEmpower™ program. RF Code will provide Motorola customers with RFID, mobile computing and advanced data capture solutions. PartnerEmpower offers Motorola channel partners an opportunity to specialize and demonstrate their expertise in technologies, applications and markets that will provide innovative solutions to end-user customers.
- No "one-size-fits all" identification and/or location technology provides enterprises with the information they need to efficiently manage their physical asset inventory: from supply chain to data centre assets. As a member of the Motorola Solutions' PartnerEmpower program, RF Code will provide Motorola channels and end-users with solutions and expertise that enhance and complement their existing Motorola mobile computing and data capture offerings.
- RF Code chose Motorola for its clear leadership in the auto-identification industry and its channel focus.
- The PartnerEmpower program provides access to certifications and an extensive set of tools that aim to differentiate RF Code and help improve customer satisfaction.
- By participating in PartnerEmpower, RF Code gains access to an innovative portfolio of data capture and identification technologies along with comprehensive training, extensive marketing, sales and technical benefits.
- PartnerEmpower is a global network that offers RF Code opportunities for collaboration in delivering solutions for its current and potential customers.
"We’re delighted to work with Motorola and PartnerEmpower members," said Mitch Medford, RF Code's CEO. "Motorola’s Auto-ID and AIDC supply chain offerings are market leaders and our solutions add another layer of value to the end-to-end suite."
About RF Code, Inc.
RF Code is one of the world's fastest growing, leading providers of distributed IT environmental monitoring and asset management solutions. The company is headquartered in Austin, TX, with offices and partners in the UK, EMEA, Australia, Asia and South America. Its patented tracking and sensor technologies are deployed by many of the Fortune 250 and help manage the global data centers of some of the largest IT service providers. RF Code is an essential component of the asset management, risk and compliance assurance, and automated control systems in healthcare, IT Services, industrial supply chains, facilities management and natural resources / oil & gas industries. http://www.rfcode.com.
+44 (0)845 25 77118 (office)
07812 610 526 (mobile)